Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ONE HUNDRED!!!!


This is my 100th post!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Actually, that seems kind of sad to me.I used to be REALLY great about blogging. No, really! I know that is hard to believe. Once upon a time I would blog 4,5, and even 6 times a week!!!! But, that was in the beginning. When I only had 1 little one. Then, when the second was born, I started falling behind a bit. And with the third... well, I practically fell off the face of the blogging world! 

Life has just been so busy lately! With taking care of 3 kids {you know, keeping them safe, feeding them, bathing them, playing with them, caring for them when they are sick, changing diapers, homework, etc} and taking on photography session here and there, it gets a bit hectic! But, really, I don't mind at all! :) I love my life! I really do! I have an AMAZING husband whom I love more than I can express, I have 3 amazing kiddo's that keep me on my toes, I have wonderful friends and family that support me and encourage me with everything I do! So, yeah, I love to blog. And I still do when I can. But, it's not at the top of my list. So, the fact that I only have 100 posts in over a year and a half... well, I am ok with it! 

So, now, what will my 100th post be about??!! 

Ahhhhhh, yes! My awesome find this morning!!!!! I saved a chair. Yes, I saved a chair from certain death! My kids missed the bus this morning. I rolled out of bed groggy and irritated at my alarm clock for not waking me sooner. But, there was a reason. For, if my children had not missed their bus this morning... I never would have found this...

This high chair was sitting on the curb just a few houses down from my kids school. It was calling to me! {ok, so maybe the voices weren't coming from the chair, but I have to blame them on SOMETHING!} There was another piece to it, but that was in an actual trash bin. Sorry, no dumpster diving for this momma! Besides, the tray to the highchair isn't really something I would use anyway. A few wooden dowels to stabilize it a bit more, some wood putty to fill in some cracks, a new paint job, and it will be AMAZING for portraits!!!! 

I can see it now..... this chair, sitting in a wide open field at sunset.... a little girl sitting in it sideways glancing over at me.... *CLICK*

I can't wait!!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails