Thursday, August 4, 2011

Through My Cell Phone

Yes, I would like to consider myself a professional photographer ( I'd like to... Though a lot of times I don't feel it... ). But, sometimes LIFE isn't always
caught with the "BIG" camera!! I have barely picked my big camera up lately :( As sad as that makes me, I press on! I use my camera phone to sneak in a few pictures of my kids here and there! So, this is a glimpse of our life lately..... Through my cell phone.....
















































































































































































So, there you have it... A month of our life through my cell phone..... From my cell phone!!!! Lol!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE THIS! you should make a photo book out of it for the summer.. Such great random, candid memories. Wish I had something like this from my childhood!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails