Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And again.... and again....

So, this vicious tummy bug has left Maddybug!!! She is doing SO much better! She still doesn't have much of an appetite, but she is holding everything down. So, that is a plus!

However, the bug has attacked again.... Since Sunday night I have been throwing up. Oh, so not fun. I have been miserable. I am just barely starting to feel better. I am holding some fluids down now, which is good. I took a nice long bath last night. Thought I was feeling  pretty good, and then I went to bed. Eh. My tum was making some really odd noises. I couldn't get comfy.... and then....

The bug attacked again. I heard screaming from the Little Man's room. Sure enough, the poor boy was covered in puke. After an hour or so, and 2 bedding changes, he was finally settled with a bucket and a towel. And then we all got a little sleep.

What a wonderful vacation for my parents, right?? They come down just in time to take care of us!!! Thanks goodness they were here yesterday. I slept pretty much ALL DAY and you know that the military doesn't allow sick days for the spouse. So, if they weren't here.... I would have had a super rough day trying to stay awake with the kiddo's!! So, Thank God my parents came down when they did { Seriously, THANK YOU GOD!! I am SO grateful!!!)

This bug is so miserable. At 2am Adam actually prayed over the whole house. For this terrible bug to just LEAVE! And for all of us to be HEALTHY! So, that we can enjoy some time of my parents trip.

I haven't even picked up my camera once yet :(


On that note. I need to get Mackenzie off to school. Then I am heading back to bed until the littlest Miss beckons!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

oh no you poor thing!!!

♥Jess♥ said...

I wanted to say that your children are so pretty and have grown so much since the last time we had talked a bunch! :) Can't believe the baby is already this big!!

Get better soon everyone. We seem to be passing something and as soon as it's gone, something else comes along.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails