Saturday, March 20, 2010

Not sure what the deal is...

I am not sure what is going on, but for some reason my comments aren't working {Thanks for letting me know Tia!}. I am trying to figure out what the deal is, but not sure how long that will take. I have a sick lil girl (she is thankfully on the mend!) and family coming in tomorrow. But, hopefully I can get it taken care of tonight!!! I did however add a Contact section in the Linkbar above where you can send me an email, without having to hunt too far for it {   ;)   }

I'll be back soon with an update on Miss Maddybug soon. She is doing a bit better. I was going to take her to the hospital earlier. But she has perked up a bit and is starting to hold the fluids down!
Pin It!

1 comment:

♥Jess♥ said...

Hope that she's feeling better by now! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails