Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kelly Moore Bag!

I don't know about you, but I have a bag fetish!!! I absolutely LOVE hand bags!!! My husband has actually made me get rid of some because I had too many :(

Lately, I have been on a hunt for THE PERFECT BAG! Not just a hand bag. But a perfect CAMERA bag (that happens to LOOK LIKE a hand bag! Best of both world's, right ??? ) I have been eyeing the Kelly Moore bag for some time now! I just love the style! I just fell in love with her new B-Hobo Bag (in Heather Grey to be exact!!). 

I came across a blog via Kelly Moore's Facebook page. The Love Affair is giving away prizes & a seat to their workshop on their blog this week! I came across it a little late, as they are already on giveaway number 4. BUT, the giveaway is a KELLY MOORE BAG!!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE {are you getting it yet??} LOOOOOOOOVE to win this bag!!! Seriously, you think I am kidding?? I am so not!!!! 



Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails