Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

I LOVE Christmas time! Mostly because it is the most important holiday of all { The birth of Jesus!!!  }  But, I love the traditions of the holiday! The stories, the tree decorating, the CARDS!!!! I love getting the Christmas cards together every year! { So, I may not be great at it, but I still love doing it! } 

Even though I LOVE doing it, I find it to be the hardest part of the holiday! Not just because I have a hard time getting all three of my kids to look in the same direction when taking the Christmas picture, but because I have a REALLY hard time deciding on the design of the Christmas card! There are a bunch to chose from! But, this year, I am really enjoying the different designs that Shutterfly has to offer!! Their 2010 Christmas collection photo cards are really nice! I have a few favorites and I know I am going to have a hard time choosing the design I want to use, like every year!
I know I want a card with at least 4 picture slots! 1 for each of my kids separately, and then of course the group shot of them not looking in the same direction! Shutterfly has many options for what I am looking for! They even have a few products that would be great for Christmas gifts! The desk calendars are especially cute! And then of course, there are the gift mugs! { which I know several big coffee drinkers in my family that would LOVE one of those!!! Or, maybe I will just keep them for myself!!}
{ If you are a blogger and would like to receive 50 free Christmas cards, head over HERE to Shutterfly to participate! Registration closes Friday, December 10th, 2010!!! So, HURRY!!!}


Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails