Monday, August 23, 2010

I*heart*Faces

I know I have been a terrible blogger lately. We JUST moved and finally got the internet back today! I promise I will be back with an update. But, for now, I figured I would enter this weeks I♥Faces Challenge.



_MG_2086
(her face is there.. though you can barely make it out!! Lol!)

This picture is from our trip to Seaside Heights NJ when we went back home in June. The kids had so much fun at the beach, they didn't want to leave!!!! This was one of my final snaps when we were about to head back to the car. Mackenzie wanted to take a final run on the beach, and her bathing suit bottom kept falling down!!

I miss the North so much. Especially during the summer. There is so much more to do up there then there is here!!! The beach was only a 2 1/2 hour drive away... here.. beaches are scarce... and when you do find one.. watch out for gators!!!! EEEK!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Katarina said...

Love the footprints she's leaving.

Momma Katie said...

Ohhhh, I love it!!!

Hillary Kuehn said...

Very cool picture. I love the footprints and the colors.

Mindy said...

Love the focus point you chose! So cute..

Christina said...

I love love love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails