Sunday, August 8, 2010

Neglect...

I feel like I have neglected my blog. I have so much to blog about, but so little time to do it. It has been pretty busy around here lately! We have been getting the kids ready to back to school this coming week (cue *HALLELUJAH*), I have had a few photo shoots, editing said photo shoots, blogging about said photo shoots, and we finally got our new address so we are packing up and MOVING ( not too excited, it's just the street behind us) (( wishing we had orders out of this base already so we could move OUT OF THIS STATE!!!)) But anyway, I still have so many vacation pictures to blog!!! But I won't get to them until sometime next week. Unless I can squeeze a post in between now and then!

Anyway, life is busy!!! But I am still alive!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails