Monday, September 20, 2010

I think I am settled on this for a bit...

I have been itching to change my layout for.... ohhhhh, about 3 or 4 months now{prrrrrrooooooooooooooobably even longer than THAT!!} I have sat down several times to play around. But, then I take one look at the HTML part of it and I move on to other things! Once upon a time HTML used to fascinate me! I thought it was amazing that all of these random {or not so random!} numbers, letters, codes, values, = + -, etc. came together and could create such an awesome looking page. Yeah, but then I sat down and tried to figure some of it out!! I made a few {not so great} layouts and was quite proud of my accomplishment!! They were just some Xanga and Myspace layouts.  But, well, lets just say that I am happy I am not a coder!!! I could never do it!

So, for now I just tweak pre-made codes!!! LOL!!! I say "For Now" like I will someday try and figure it out even more. Yeah, probably not! I think I will continue to tweak the pre-made layouts to my color taste and leave it at that!!!!

I just changed up my old layout here a bit. Changed the pictures and colors a bit. It was about time. I am settled on this one for now! I am usually not a fan of pink, but since having my second daughter, I have been enjoying it more and more {you just won't catch me wearing it too often!} I really like the soft look of this layout! So, I think I will keep it for a while. Now, I need to get on fixing up my Photography Blog Layout... Uhhhhh, I think I'll get back to that some other time! ;)
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails