Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's not easy...

It's not easy being a mom. The title comes with so many different roles. There are some jobs I would rather do without... like the role of "The Bad Guy". But, I know it is needed in order to keep my kids in check. And, I know one day when they are older they will appreciate the times when I had to play that role. Along with all of the other roles!!! I know I appreciate the roles my mom played more and more as I get older! I remember thinking how unfair I thought she was at times. But, now that I have kids of my own.... well, I get it now! Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!

I hope all of my mom friends had a wonderful Mother's Day! 

We had a great day! I got the one thing I really wanted! And that was a picture of ALL THREE of my kids TOGETHER! It is not an easy task by any  means. My kids HATE sitting still. So, to get them in a picture all together. Well, it was tough. So, imagine how thrilled I was to get TWO shots!!!! They aren't "technically" correct. They aren't looking at the camera at the same time. But, I don't care! These are my kids!!!! This is who they are!!! And I love it :)

Happy Mother's Day!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails